Good ideas for Valentine's Day?

Things to do?

Good gift for DH?

...Yep, I'm planning early. :) (Dinner reservations already made, so don't suggest that!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Holidays

• A lovers basket. I always sell TONS of these. 2 champagne glasses or wine goblets with the bottle of champagne or wine, chocolates, whipped cream, strawberries, a nice candle, handcuffs and a sex toy. It can be the lovers dice, the cards or any type. Also you can do what I call a man basket. A bucket filled with manly things that only he uses and likes topped with the sex toys, men love that!
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 7:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Chocolates, sexy loungerie, and champagne.
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 7:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• Check out the baskets on my site and use cafemom as a coupon to receive a discount!
    http://www.basketblvd.com

Enjoy!
    MQS

Answer by MQS at 8:01 PM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I went to a REALLY nice hot tub place where you rent a themed room with a hot tub. The room we had had a huge shower and then you actually stepped out onto a deck where it was open ceiling and there was a fireplace and a hot tub. SEXY things happened in there...lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• What was the rooms theme kabbot01 (or do you even remember lol).
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 7:03 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I never even heard of the hot tub place....do they "clean" the hot tub between people?? I hope so lol ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 12, 2009