random and weird question

okay so im 22 weeks now and my stomach feels fat. I am a bigger girl so im used to a bigger stomach. but were my belly button is feels weird and pushing out farther but im not showing is that normal. it has felt that way for a couple days now.

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• probably the baby's booty
    Anonymous

• is it also normal to only mainly feel the baby kick down in my lower stomach?
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yeah, it's probably the booty or the head . Your little peanut has found a comfortable position so she (or he) is going to stay there for awhile.
    HeatherLeigh

Answer by HeatherLeigh at 6:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yup, baby is getting big enough to push on you now! If it's ever painful to the touch, then I'd be concerned.

Also, try to keep in mind that you're probably NOT as big as you think you are. I gained almost half of my body weight with my son and I know I was still pretty tiny...but compared to what I WAS I felt like a whale! Twin whales!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i only feel like that when im laying on my back or walking around it feels really weird. im not concerned or anything i just wanted to know if anyone has felt this before. and most of the time i feel the kicks down lower.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I'm 25 weeks and on the chubby side and I feel all of my baby's kicks down low also. My doc said it was normal. I thought I was the only one who hasn't felt any movement up higher yet!
    blainesmommy03

Answer by blainesmommy03 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It is probably just the way your body is shaped and stuff. I don't think I would let it worry me. Your belly will get harder and stretch out more as the baby gets bigger.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I am 26 wks and I still mainly feel them down low. Only last night did I feel anything higher!
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 10:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2009