any one knows of any good jobs

heidianna

Asked by heidianna at 11:37 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• good jobs to work from home or outside the home? I am a teacher and I love it cause I can take the summer off, have off for holidays and be able to spend plenty of time with my kids.
    tropikanagirl

Answer by tropikanagirl at 10:57 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Are you looking to work from home?
    handsomebabyj

Answer by handsomebabyj at 11:46 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• If you join the GENESIS TEAM through our Cafe Mom group, we will give you two free sponsore!!!! Visit our group and join today at www.cafemom.com/group/My03World
    1000moms

Answer by 1000moms at 12:54 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!
    I wasn't always a stay at home mom, however. Before having my second child, I had a great job that paid me well enough that I could afford childcare. But after having my second child, my income couldn't justify the cost of childcare any longer.
    I had searched for a work at home job for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I saw an ad on a car that was parked at the zoo. I visited the website and requested more information.
    I am so blessed to have found this wonderful opportunity to work from home with my kids by my side. Not only have I found a legitimate work at home job, but it has also helped me go GREEN and earn GREEN while doing it. Let me help you do the same!
    Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 1:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Are you looking for a work at home job or a home business? I work at home and I love it! If your interested in a home business check out these links: http://www.freedomathometeam.com/soar http://www.apwebinar.com Good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Hello, my name is Amber. I work along side a company called Ameriplan. What we do is help families that do not have medical coverage like Dental, Vision, Medical, RX and so on. They can get it throught us as low as $20.00 to no more than $60.00 a month for a entire family. We don't do any cold calling unless the person as asked for a interview, no parties, nothing to sell, and we don't deal with any money. If this is something that sounds like you would like to do. Please feel free to contact me. I will answer any questions that you may have.

Amber McGhee
    Independent Sales Director
    AMcGhee@ameriplan.net
    www.IBOPus.com/amber
    AmberMcGhee

Answer by AmberMcGhee at 2:37 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I assume you're looking for a stay at home job. I work at home and I dont sell anything, make calls or take surveys. It was free to start also!
    Cand

Answer by Cand at 3:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I work at Boston Market part time and I love it!!! Benefits start immediately. I also heard the same is true for Starbucks.
    jrzygrl15

Answer by jrzygrl15 at 6:39 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I run my Tupperware business. It's FUN EASY and great adult conversation. my2.tupperware.com/amyroca check it out and consider the posability. Also working for a bank is great and easy too.
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 7:47 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I was just buzzing around checking out ideas for a good job to start in my home. I ran across a question on here.. "Melaleuca", and after I read the answers I checked out a website address I found on there - Her name is Katie and she really knows what she's doing. Click on her website and request information... this might be a great opportunity for you.
    Anonymous