please.....

I am new to the scrapbooking and for Christmas a friend got me these Vellum quotes books.How do I add them to my pages?I am at a loss...

tomsbrandi

Asked by tomsbrandi at 6:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• craft stores have something called Velum tape, it goes on the back and you can't see it through the velum.
    Anonymous

• You can put them directly to the page by using Vellum tape or you can put it on cardstock with the Vellum tape and then put it on your page. The possibilities are endless, but make sure you get some Vellum tape so it won't show through.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• If you really want to get crafty you can attach with eyelets or brads. I didn't know about vellum tape so I put them on with regular sticky glue strips and then added embellishments to cover the glue...I'm going to michaels tomorrow!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 2:36 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

• I use glue sticks. My next project is my daughter's brag book, all her best pictures eversince she was born, to be shown on her 1st birthday. Hope I'll get it done before April.
    BloomingJen

Answer by BloomingJen at 1:38 PM on Jan. 7, 2009