Okay so this is the third post...

I'm sorry to keep burdening people with this but, if you have responded to any of the other posts my friends little boy is going in for heart surgery tomorrow. The hole in his heart has gotten worse. He needs all of our prayers. He is only 4 1/2 pounds and was 7 weeks early. Thank you all in advance.

Asked by happyathomemum at 6:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You have my prayers and I'm sending this out to all my prayers partners. what's his name?????

Answer by companygoddess at 6:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• asking for prayers is never a burden. may the good lord guide his doctors hand and you son awaken happyt and healthier than ever.

Answer by Lyndall at 6:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• He's a friends Son and thank you all. I would rather not say his name without his Mum's permission. Sorry.

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• well-you have my prayers b ut I don't see what it would hurt to say his first name...just to lift it to God.Sorry if i seem doubtful,I have seen alot of people create these stories for attention-not saying you are doing that-just saying I've seen alot ot it.Good luck.

• His name is Julian. And anyone who would make something like this up for attention has a special place in hell just for them. That's sick.

Answer by happyathomemum at 8:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2009