What groups will teach me how to make a Siggy

We are new at making siggys. We are looking for groups that teach how to make the siggies and where to go to get them. Thanks Mamas

vycki9hse

Asked by vycki9hse at 6:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Im interested to know this to
    ilmomma81

Answer by ilmomma81 at 7:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Well I've been trying to ask the same question and I'm not getting anywhere. Wonder if we have to figure it out on our own LOL.
    JanieR

Answer by JanieR at 8:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/group/20618/

don't know how active it is anymore, I used to be a member and learned from there to start off. There still should be lots of tutorials posted in it though.

Anonymous

• I don't know of any groups that will actually teach you. I just taught myself. I downloaded paint.net off the website and joined some paint.net groups. Now I am making siggys for Paradise Siggy.
    wise1

Answer by wise1 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• lol...brain fart...I meant Siggy Paradise.
    wise1

Answer by wise1 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• paint.net help & tutorials. Really easy edits & siggys, show you how to make swinging pendants, flashing pictures, it's really great. The ladies are very encouraging as well
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2009