I can't believe he kept the naked pics........

While looking on our computer for pics of me before I got pregnant I found some old snaps of my husband and his ex (broken up 3 years). I look through a couple and its no big deal because it was his computer before we met. I continue to look and I find video of them having sex and naked pics of her in the tub, outside, in their apartment and even a pic of her giving him oral sex. I confronted my husband about the pics because we have been married over a year and have a 6 month old and he didn't feel the need to delete the pictures. He said that he never looks at them and when I opened them I could see the last time that they were accessed was about 3 years ago. He also told me that when they broke up she asked for her pictures back and he gave them to her but kept copies. WTF!!! I am so upset and so embarassed. Any body have any words of wisdom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• You should've looked at the last time he accessed them before you said anything to him. If it's his "old" puter, then chances are he doesn't use it very often at all. Sounds like a silly thing to argue about to me. Wouldn't surprise me if you went to delete and they're already gone, he likely just forgot about them. I've got tons I've forgotten all about both on and off the puter.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• since you can see he dosen't look at them just ask him to delete them now. could be he even forgot they were on there.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 6:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I dont see the big deal. They were together before you and he kept the pics so what? Tell him they bother you now that you know they are there and if he never looks at them he shouldnt care if they are gone or not.

Answer by gemgem at 6:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• yeah I agree with Lyndall guys forget not just guys we forget some things too, I wouldn't be so mad
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 6:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• some ppl look at the now and the future without looking back. I'm guessing he is like that. He just wasn't thinking. Delete them and move on.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I've found similar pictures if it makes you feel any better...and I was pissed.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I say ask him to delete them now and just move on. There is no point in dragging this out when he hasn't even looked at them.
    TurksMommy

Answer by TurksMommy at 7:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Thanks ladies, I'll talk to him this evening and be a little more calm about it. Thank you!!!!
    k.alexander

Answer by k.alexander at 7:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Just delete them.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 7:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Delete them.
    No need for discussion.
    If he gets upset about it, THEN you have a problem.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 8:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2009