ultrasound

so im 33 weeks and my doc told me i need another ultra sound
the 20 week one went fine and everything
i was just wondering if any one know wut they will do
will it just be the the 20 week ultra sound???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the 20 week one was prob to see what sex the baby was if you didnt know already... also to see how the baby was growing and to check all the babys organs..... this one they are doing now is to see if the baby turned and also to see how everything is developing well
    Anonymous

• yep, just like the 20 week one. the doc probly just wants to make sure everything's ok
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It will be just like the 20 week one, but they are probably trying to determine the exact position of the baby and get an estimate on the size of the baby before you go into labor. It is nothing to worry about.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Alli is right. They're probably just checking positioning, weight, and doing some final measurements. Nothing will be different. I would still drink some water before your visit too.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009