Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


I have a restraining order against him and he has a warrent. I took him back after so much abuse from him. He is back to his old ways doing drugs and drinking. I want him to leave. I want to turn him in or call the police, but I don't want him to know it was me. How can I get him out of my life without me being the blame.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (12)
  • Use the anonymous hot line and call in a tip telling them where he is located and he has a warrant for his arrest or get a friend to call in for you.


    Answer by Southerncharmes at 7:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • you can turn him in and police WILL never say who it was.

    Answer by vadasmom at 7:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • Plant drugs in his car or since hes doing drugs already just call the cops and say he has drugs on him and is a big time drug dealer. Theyll pull him over and off to prison he goes.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • he will blame you either way but it's worth doing and never take him back again. he is just a waste of good yrs. get on with you life. i have been there and i wish i had saved my best yrs for myself and not wasted on him. do what the girls say.

    Answer by melody77 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • Call the anonymous hotline and let them know where he is. Wait until he goes to work or some other place and then let them know where he is.
    Don't let him do you like this. Life is to short and you should be enjoying it with your kids not some crazy nut who can't keep his hands to him self.

    Answer by MrsTGray at 7:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • Honestly, no matter what you do he will blame you. Unless you make an anymous tip, he will know. You will have to testify against him. I went through this with my ex. One option is you could turn him in and when you go to court ask for a victim's advocate and they will do everything for you. Then you file that you are a victim of him and they will keep you updated on when he is released from jail and if he goes up for parole or anything to that extent. Your personal information is always left out of it.

    Answer by TR3boysand1girl at 7:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • Call from a pay phone or a blocked number and tell them you prefer not to give your name or just say a Concerned Citizen.

    Answer by admckenzie at 7:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • You can call the police and tell them you know where this person is that has a warrant. When the ask can say you dont want to give your name.

    Answer by Sassywidow72 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • It doesn't matter if he thinks your to blame. If he is back to his old ways then he should already know that you would want him out. Find the safest way for you & get him packing. You can either have someone there with you while he takes his things & hopefully it keeps him under control OR pack his things, set themside on the doorstep & have the doors locked. Make sure that you are NOT home but maybe somewhere close where you can watch & make sure nothing gets damaged. Best wishes & keep him away if he is no good!

    Answer by onespecialmom at 8:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • bet police have systems that disallow blocked numbers. I'd do the victim advocate route.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
My boyfriends mom!

Next question overall (Money & Work)
Turbo tax