Do any other girls get mad when their husband does not 'get" them pregnant?

Does anyone get mad at their husband for not getting them pregnant even though you know he is trying? We started trying to get pregnant three months ago and so far no luck. The first time it was so easy, I think I was pregnant after the first several days of trying. Now I want another baby so bad I am asking for it and trying to turn him on even when he is tired and does not seem to want it. Now it is more of a battle than lovemaking. Any other girls relate to me?

PamelaMichelle

Asked by PamelaMichelle at 7:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How do you know it's him? That's mean to get mad at him. His sperm can be fine, it could be your egg
    Anonymous

• well you got to give him a break once in a while. let him work up some good swimmers.lol
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 7:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I have to agree with anon 6:14-its like she took the words right out of my mouth.
    Anonymous

• I understand, I just got a BFN today and Im just soooo sad and my hubby just doesnt understand why im so upset and sad....So Good luck to both of us!!!
    Anonymous

• wow, you are only trying for a few months? I have been trying for 3 years and 9 months, try doing that. And th pp is right it could be you, so try getting mad at yourself why you are at it. You getting mad at your man is very immature and childish in my opinion.
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I heard its best to do it every other day not every day so he has a chance to - as vadasmom said- work up some good swimmers... Good luck!
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 7:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• well yes i did with my hubby we tried for 5 mon. it wasnt hard with the 1st one so i went to wal mart and got those answer things that u pee on to see when u are ready and the last test i took came up pos. so we did it once that night and the next month i was pg. there are 7 test in a box and i started right after my cycle was over and they worked for me try that they cost like 18.00 not bad. good luck
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i don't think you should get mad at him, after all it's not his fault. even if he has bad swimmers, there's still no reason to be mad
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 7:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Uhm no I dont get mad. I get educated and then see what the problem might be. Having sex everyday isnt going to get your pregnant anyway. You have to know when you are ovulating. Having sex after or before that is just sex. But I also agree why be mad at him? It could be your issue not his. You never know. And also not getting pregnant in 3 mths isnt a big deal. Some couples wait years before they get the baby they want.

Answer by gemgem at 7:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Your just getting frustrated. When I'm frustrated usually my husband is the first to know and vice versa. Try to relax and apologize, it will make you both feel better.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2009