• In the Spotlight:

What toys do you recommend for when she gets to about 3 months and so on?

f249571

Asked by f249571 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• Fisher Price Roll-a-rounds are fun. They have a set that has fabrics and ribbons as part of the surface. Anything with lots of texture is great.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• soft thing maybe one of those play gyms that they can lay on on the floor. my son like looking at himslef when he was little. little rattles chew things that they can get in their mouths
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• For about three months of age I would reccomended rattles that have areas small enough to make it easy for her to grip so she its easier for her to hold. The one my daughter did best with looked like O~O Lol it had rattles on both ends... was nice and light weight and easy to grab. Also I got her a ball thats had little bumps all over it... she loved touching it and watching it roll around (its bright green) It worked well when it came to tummy time! Also some sort of floor matt that you can hang a lot of different toys from. And a baby mirror. And toys with blinking lights... thats seemed to really like those at that age. Hope this helped give you some ideas! Lol
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 7:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:42 PM on Jan. 6, 2009