Have you ever eaten something nasty and not knew it?

I haven't but my dad got drunk and at moldy macaroni and cheese...haha. He didn't realize it til the next day.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Only thing I can think of is once I bought a sandwich from this little deli shop and after I took a bite, I opened it up to take off some of the lettuce and realized there we tiny dead gnats on the bread. I almost threw up. I was with 3 other people who ordered also ordered sandwiches on the same bread and none of them had any!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I eat out alot! So I think I can say yes to this.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I bought a sandwich from our local grocery store... and turns out the lettuce was bad...I had gotten food poisining... to this day I still havent aten any sandwiches that are "pre-made".....
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yes, a girl at work had brought something fried and asked me to eat some because it was good. I thought it was bird of some sort. IT WAS FRIED RATTLESNAKE!
    evelyngayle

Answer by evelyngayle at 8:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• when I was like 5 I was sitting down eating Yarnells strawberry icecream with my mom and I was chewing somethinig chewy. It was a freakin WORM in one of the strawberries! I was SO (and still am) disgusted. I have not eaten strawberry OR Yarnells brand icecream since!
    Anonymous

• I was babysitting when I was a teen and they bought us pizza. I started eating what I thought was olive and pepperoni pizza when I realized it was a really salty piece of anchovie pizza...I couldn't wash my mouth out fast enough...also when I was on deployment I LOVED eating Caesar salad until my friend told me it was made with anchovies...all I could think of was anchovie eyes in my salad!!! oh and the cup of noodles with the freeze dried foods...I ate a corn out of it before cooking it in 1st grade and it was so nasty I almost threw up to this day I won't eat many veggies!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:27 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Years ago I bought some halloween candy in a store and began to eat some (one of those mini peanut butter cups) and when I took a bite there was a wiggly worm in the middle! Gross!!!

That was back in the days when stores were allowed to keep their candy stock for a whole year and put it back on the shelves to sell the following year.

I won't buy from dollar stores or smaller stores because of this, but I know larger stores like Wal-Mart and Kmart have to send theirs back after the season and grocery stores do, too.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:08 AM on Jan. 6, 2009