I HAVE BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GUY FOR OVER 4 YEARS,AND WHENEVER I BRING UP THE TOPIC OF US LIVING TOGETHER,HE FIGHTS AND SAYS HE'S NOT READY AND THAT IM TOO JEALOUS FOR US TO BE LIVING IN PROBLEMS. ..EVEN THOUGH I HAVE MY OWN APARTMENT AND I PRACTICALLY GO TO SLEEP IN HIS APARTMENT ALMOST EVERY NIGHT,AND HE SAYS THAT HE LIKES HAVING ME WITH HIM.

AND BY THE WAY,HE STILL LIVES WITH HIS MOM

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• I think you just spelled it out -- he's immature and doesn't want to grow up. Or he has some weird attachment/obligation to his mother. Perhaps you should move on b/c he's obviously not interested in building the kind of life with you that you desire.
    Anonymous

• you guys have been together to long for him not to want to live with you. I think that he wants to stay attached to his mother's apron strings.
    SexiFala

Answer by SexiFala at 12:14 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I agree with SexiFala... he wants to stick with his mom. My ex was like that, and I managed to move him out and away from her. It become a problem because she was always calling about how she missed him and this and that. We only spent time together on the weekends and he would go over to her house and stay there all day, and leave me home (according to him our bonding time was when we slept... still don't understand). We both eventually got fed up and split up, I moved out by myself again and he went back to his mothers. He now has a new girl, and she's going thru the same thing. In small words, he's never going to change, and your best be is to move on.
    Little_Maria

Answer by Little_Maria at 1:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Is clear; he is affray of commitment. Say good bye and move on if you want a good and healthy relationship. Every women deserve their happily ever after, maybe he is not the guy God has for you. Good luck...
    GodPRKitty

Answer by GodPRKitty at 3:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I'd stop spending the night with him all the time. I mean, he needs to appreciate you and if you want to get married, you'll soon find out whether he does as well.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 3:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I agree, how about you stay at your house every night for a while. I bet one of two things happen. He moves on because he's gutless and that's what he's wanted all along...or He changes his tune and realizes you aren't at his beck and call.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:51 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• hes not ready for a commitment neiher should u stop asking him and live ur life ,dont pressure him hes full of shit and hell fill stupid ass hell when u up and leave him , hes cheating dont u ever think hes not.
    meka2234

Answer by meka2234 at 6:38 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• tell him you need a commitment and he can think it over. but dont' give him too long.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2008