WHAT WOULD YOU SAY

MY 4 YR OLD ASK HIS DADDY "WHY DOSE MY WEE WEE GET BIG WHEN IM SLEEPING?" HE TOLD HIM IT WAS DANCEING LMAO!

shreveskids

Asked by shreveskids at 8:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I asked hubby and he said that he would just tell him that is just what they do.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 8:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• my 4 year old asked a similar question i said "it just does that sometimes, it's okay." and he let it go... but dancing is okay i guess? lol
    amygrace419

Answer by amygrace419 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• lmao, that's cute.. i have a little girl so i'm glad I won't have to hear that from her, but it will be interesting if my nephew asks his father something like that and what he would say.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I just asked my hubby, he said, "At four years old??........I would tell him, 'For no reason, it just does it.'

I don't know, I would say "It happens, you'll understand later on in life"...(Although, I always hated it when my dad always said that to me....It was true though, i always found out later in life. To this day, my dad keeps telling me that same thing! And I still hate it, but sure enough; it always happens! lol :D
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 9:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I say that it's stretching. Who (or what) doesn't like a good morning stretch?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• HA! That's funny! My brother once asked my mom why his penis gets "all muscle-y" sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2009