Where's the cheapest place to buy ballet slippers (real ones for a dance class)?

ktslittlefaith

Asked by ktslittlefaith at 8:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in General Parenting

• payless is good but only if your against used. I danced for 13 years, and when children are little they go threw dance shoes so quick that most kids don't even have a chance to get them broke in. I would recommend looking at local resale shops and consignment stores for dance shoes, and if your not finding them or don't want used, then you need to but at 1 or 2 sizes to big and make them wear extra socks because they're feet will grow so quick you won't get your money's worth even out of the cheaper payless ones.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 8:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• payless shoe store had them last year for just under $20 a pair
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 8:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I was going to say Pay-less too!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 8:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I got my daughter's second hand, but have also seen them in Payless, and maybe WalMart.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I danced for 18 years and taught for 7 and you really shouldnt buy them from payless!!! they are cheap junk that will really disable your child to learn how to point her toes correctly.... I would look on DanceDistributors.com and look at those and always try to get a split sole if at all possible!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• For GOOD ones, discountdance.com is excellent. The walmart and payless ones never seem to fit right.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Payless was the first thing to pop into my head when I read this question. You could check ebay and see if anyone has anything on there. I always check ebay for everything before I buy it.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2009