Am I crazy to think about leaving my husband ,who I do love,but don't like anywmore?

-TIRED
-OVERWORKED
-FEEL UNLOVED
-LIVE IN A NEW CITY
-NO SUPPORT
-DEPRESSED
-PISSED OFF
-CONFUSED ABOUT ALL OF THE ATTENTION I GET FROM MY BOSS, (WHO LOVES PREGANT WOMEN)
-I LIKE IT!
-HELP!

keptwoman

Asked by keptwoman at 8:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• what????
    Anonymous

• is the moon full tonight? There's a lot of this going around tonight. Are your pregnant by your boss and that's why your boss likes preggers women cuz he keeps gettin the female staff pregnant?
    Anonymous

• See a therapist and/or marriage counselor WITH your husband!
    Take some Prozac
    Join your church or mom type social group
    Join a gym--even pregnant you can still exercise some!
    Stop feeling sorry for yourself!
    Anonymous

• I would try marriage counseling. Now is not the time to make big changes like that, your hormones are crazy right now. Besides, what kind of man is your boss that he is willing to hit on women that are married and pregnant. If he likes pregnant women, what is he going to do after you have the baby?
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 8:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Don't leave your husband, talk to him. Honestly, if you think you are tired and overworked now, how are you going to feel as a single mother doing it all alone? Your support system is not going to increase if you leave your husband. As for your boss, either you are misreading his attention towards pregnant women or he is a creep. Plus, you're only pregnant for so long....then what happens?? Work things out with your man.
    mrsjoeljr

Answer by mrsjoeljr at 8:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Okay this one is sort of strange and unusual..................
    Anonymous

• Boss giving you attention= the attention will stop just as quickly as it came on.
    Come on, this has been happened to soooo many people. You have to wisen up and get over it. Tell your boss to f**k off and report him. Don't let this loser make you into a notch on his wall. He has done it before and will continue to do it again. He is not interested in you. He is interested in sex. You are married, and pregnant. Do you want to be alone in the future, because if you head down this path, you will be!
    Anonymous

• I don't know anyone who hasn't at least thought of it! I have felt the same way you do. I did love my husband so I decided to work on myself and my life and to figure out how to get out of the funk I was in. Love keeps trying and if we are lucky, keeps reinventing itself. It was worth the work even though I sometimes still think about the unthinkable! ; )
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Your hormones are wacko. I wouldnt make any decisions at all while you are pregnant lol.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• check out this site marriagebuilders.com my husband and i were almost divorced and luckily we found a great counselor and he recomends this site and a few books by john gottman.
    nvedwards

Answer by nvedwards at 9:13 PM on Jan. 5, 2009