Need help....

So I have an amazing 8 month old daughter. After I had her, I decided that I wanted to focus everything I have on her. I want to give her the best and I feel like I can do that best by only having her to love. This is my point of view anyways. I have been on Depo since June, but I keep having scares and I go take hpts... I am terrified that I will get pregnant again. Anyone else gone through this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Well, I don't think a sibling would be taking away the best for her. Do you know how many only children wish they had a brother or sister? If you seriously don't want to get pregnant try doing something permanent.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 8:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I agree entirely with julipickle. if you seriously are against this. they have permanent solutions. gl!
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• See I think that I am... but I am only 23! I dont want permanent anything right now lol... just the husband!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Read Taking Charge of Your Fertility. Kinda hard to put it in practice while you're on depo, but you will understand your body soooooooooo much better.

And if you're having so many scares USE A CONDOM!!!! That way you can actually SEE if any semen has leaked into you!
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 9:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Condoms make me swell and are very painful. I think I am allergic to them.
    Anonymous

• I was the same way after my son was born. At least UNTIL I got back on the pill. I had the IUD and never had a regular period so I was always thinking I was pregnant. I think it's normal after the first baby, to be nervous about getting pregnant again. I was terrified. LoL! So I waited till my son was 3 to have another baby. It was the perfect time....for me.
    DrusMom

Answer by DrusMom at 9:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You could be allergic to latex, they have non-latex condoms. Check them out.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 9:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My dd is 7 months old and weve talked about having another but i feel that i love her so much how could i love another one as much! Apparently you will love the next just as much as the first. Also i dont want my Little one to grow up alone.
    emilysmom401

Answer by emilysmom401 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2009