Do you have that love?

So as childish as it may sound, I have recently thrown myself into the Twilight craze and have completly fallin in love with the books. Now I don't know if any of you have read these books but.... Do you have that movie kind of love? That you can't live without the other person, after 10 years you still feel the elictricty that spark? Or am I hopeless in finding that?

liljaimomma2

Asked by liljaimomma2 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Well if has only been 7 years, but I absolutely have that love!!!!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 8:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Been 5 years, but yes. I found it. Make a list of everything you want in a man, then put it away. He'll come. :) Good luck!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• yes....truly a fairy tale, met as teenagers, got married, and still livin the dream and happier than most people twice our age
    AShleyvpimpin

Answer by AShleyvpimpin at 9:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I wish That LOVE was still there but it is not and we have been together almost 13 yearsi love him but not as i once did.
    tamimomoffive

Answer by tamimomoffive at 9:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Most definatly!!! I still remember the day that we met! (sophmore year in highschool!)
    married for almost 5 years, together for 8. We have two boys, and still going strong!!
    when i picture the future, I see him in it still next to me all the way.
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 9:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I think I have that love. We met in person in 2001, married in 2006. We missed our chances to date few times, and every time we would get around each other we *both* knew it was there. He even went so far (while living 5 states away) to tell the current girl he was dating if I lived there he would be with me. We had a deep connection. He is the guy that I was sure didn't exist. That kind of love that treats his wife like a treasure, tells me how lucky he is and can look at me on my worst day - in dirty clothes, with messy hair, tired, no make up, weighing more then I want to -- and tell me how gorgeous I am. You can see in his eyes that he means it. We're not perfect - but we are perfect for each other.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 9:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Oh god yes! I refer to him as my Edward. He is amazing. He found me at a time when I needed him the most and it has been wonderful ever since. I love him with all I have, and I know he loves me too. He can look at me, and I still melt. We've only been married a little over a month, but I've felt that love for him from day one. :)
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 9:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• It exists, but we do not have it. The loves of my life are my two children (a very different kind of love, of course, lol). I raised my first alone after his father passed away before he was born. I was 18, and put my son first and chose not to complicate my life with any serious relationships. I met my DH when my son was 16 and very independent. Two years later, he broke my heart when after we planned a pregnancy, he backed out and said he didn't want to be a father. He changed his mind after our son was born, but the damage was done and I will never feel that magic with him again. My only love for him is watching him love our son. It means more to me than most can imagine after raising my first son with his father. I longed to see my child loved by someone else as much as I loved him. I am living that and very thankful for it, but there is no other spark for us. Kind of sad, but I'm very happy with my life.
    Anonymous

• I had that love, but we went our seperate ways due to our careers. More my choice than his. BIGGEST mistake I ever made. Though he's probably married now w/20 kids and a beer gut.
    Anonymous

• i still have that love, hubby and i have been married nine yrs and he still makes my heart pound and makes me giggle like a school-girl, yes we work at it at times, but THAT LOVE is still there
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 10:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2009