sexxx!!!!!!!!

my husband and i when we have sex i fake getting off how can i change it ....... bc the reason i cant is bc he does ...... can anyone give me advice on this pls i need help

h.wells23

Asked by h.wells23 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Stop faking. If you fake he doesn't know he is doing anything wrong. Sorry to be so blunt, but that is just the bottom line of it. Talk to him, tell him what you like, if you know he is about done, tell him not to go yet. I tell hubby to wait all the time.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 8:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• yes stop faking it, bring sex toys.. i recently found love with placing my vibrator down there while were having sex and it feels amazing :)
    Anonymous

• yeah stop faking tell him what u like .....say it in a nice way too u dont wanna hurt his feelings lol i had to describe to my husband the only way i knew how " hunny women are like a diesel truck we take longer to warm up" LMAO thats the only way he got it!

Armywife510

Answer by Armywife510 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I agree with the above if you are faking he is finishing thinking he was the Mac Daddy and got his wife off!! He has no idea he is not doing anything for you so technically you are lying to him in a way!! talk to him and tell him you love him but something needs to change in the bedroom... try toys movies whatever you gotta do!!

scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Get a toy. If you need more info, message me. Im a Pure Romance consultant and have helped women just like you find what they need. We offer something for him to even hold off so that u can get off and maybe even get off together.
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 9:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• A vibrator..a small one, preferably one that goes on your finger tip.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You don't always have to get off while having sex. I usually get off a couple times while having sex, but I use a vibe on my clit too. If he finishes before me, He always helps me get off afterwards which is just as amazing. Because I know he cares and WANTS to get me off.
    If your hubby goes too quickly then have him help u after the fact. Or get a vibe or something. I never used to be able to get off from actual penetration, but wow is it amazing!!!! lol
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 12:37 AM on Jan. 6, 2009