pinkish discharge only when i wipe ...TMI

im 9 weeks pregnant and today very lightly i have pink discharge when i wipe after i use the restroom, lastnight my husband had intercourse, is this something i should be worried about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think so, if you start having any cramping or anything I would get checked.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 9:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I wouldn't worry.
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 9:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Intercourse can do that, it's usually nothing to worry about, but if it continues or gets darker, or you start cramping real bad, I would get checked just to be safe.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 9:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• The same thing happened to me almost two weeks ago and I lost my baby. If you start to feel different....go to the doctor immediately....just to get it checked out...better safe than sorry.
    AnaBaumgartner

Answer by AnaBaumgartner at 9:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I had this with 3 of my 4 kids. It happened off and on for 2 weeks. Nothing came of it. It never filled a pad or pantyliner, and was only in toilet paper. It happened about 7-9 weeks and then went away. I never had any cramping along with it. I wouldn't call that actually bleeding, but light spotting.

My philosophy is spotting alone, and cramping alone, OK> but both together? Immediate call to the doctor. Good luck.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 11:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2009