My kids are making me lose my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not looking to be bashed, just looking for support knowing that I'm not alone! Hoping and praying that I'm not alone!!!! lol
My DS is 4 and my DD is 3. He is going through the totally headstrong, defiant, not listening to anything I say time right now. And his sweet little sister is copying him! ARGHHHHHHH!!! I love them dearly, that's why I think they are driving me crazy, oh to be a parent who dosen't care!!! lol I look at them and then my sweet little 8 mo old DD and think you're going to do this to me too aren't you?!?!?!
So please let me know if there is anyone else out there who is dealing with kids not listening. I know it's a phase, anyone else with me?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i have four kids 10, 8, 7, 4 and they have never caused me to lose my mind!
    you have to actually have something before you can lose it! :))
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 10:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• LOL I spend most of every day arguing with my 2 year old :o) ds-"where's daddy?" me-"bathroom" ds-"no he's not!!!" and crap like that. I'm told no and have a finger pointed at me at least once every five minutes :) so yep, I know how you feel!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 9:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My 3 year old is the same way. I keep wondering why they call it the terrible two's... Oh well. I keep telling myself that this too shall pass....
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• my 2 year old son started saying no, and if I tell him to not do something he tells me Mom Stop. Cute yea at first and only for his grandparents. and if he gets spanked he runs to daddy. You are not the only one. I am here if you need to vent it always helps me.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• yup but my son does it according to sleep, he can be the best kid, an angel then turn on the dime and become a raging looney! just goes from mannors and helpful and funny to screaming, kicking bithing child who throws fits,, if he doesnt nap at all and it gets to be about 9 pm watch out! he is 3.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 10:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• My kids are all teens now, but I definitely remember those days like they were yesterday! Hang in there, Mom. This, too, shall pass.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2009