Healthy one pot chicken recipes.

If you have one please share. We love chicken and if I can make it and throw it in the oven even better!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I do Italian chicken...just put some chicken breasts (can be frozen or thawed doesn't matter) in your dish and season with garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and black pepper and add a bottle of Italian dressing...cook it at 350 til it is done. I serve it with white rice because the sauce from the pan tastes amazing over the rice.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• You can bread chicken breasts and throw them on top of a box of scalloped or augratin potates. that's really good. All of my other chicken things are about two pans. I make a mean coconut chicken- take chicken breast, cut into strips, dip into beaten egg whites and roll in unsweetened coconut. bake at 350 until light brown on tops and cooked through.
    For the sauce you take one cup of orange marmalade and one cup chicken broth and simmer until thickened. We usually serve this with rice, too, so three pots, but really worth it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• oh I make quick chicken and dumplings, too,
    brown 1 lb chicken cut into cubes in 1 T olive oil and 1T butter. remove chicken and add 1 heaping T flour. stir until smooth and blonde colored, season with salt and pepper. Add one Q chicken broth, stirring until smooth and bubbly, Add chicken and some frozen peas and carrots, and top with at least two recipes dumplings on baking mix box (like bisquick) I usually add parsley to mine, too. Drop by spoonfulls and cook until puffy, about 15 minutes. I put a lot of pepper in this because I love it. you can also add celery and onions, or use different mixed veggies.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:20 PM on Jan. 5, 2009