• In the Spotlight:

Jumperoo Question -- lol very stupid question I might add......

Does anyone else have trouble putting their 4-month old in the jumperoo? He always seems to keep his legs straight and so I have to wait for my husbands help all the time. Even when I get one leg through one hole, his other leg just doesn't go in the other one. LOL! I know I'm a moron!! =)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• pull his legs through through the bottom ;o) it only gets harder as he gets older so conquer it now!!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Haha my son does that. I have to lower him into it juuust right and then kinda maneuver his legs into the holes. Then sometimes his knees get stuck and I have to push them down! It can be frustrating lol.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• oh yeah, it's like they need a manual or something! I put one hand under their butt and kind of hold their legs apart sometimes makes it a little easier, or if you pull th fabric up and put their feet through and then loer them into it helps a bit too.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 9:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Just like the previous person said. If you pull the crotch of the fabric up it's easier to guide the legs in. I used to always do that. It's like threading a needle!
    GraciesMommy25

Answer by GraciesMommy25 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• LOL @ "threading a needle". So true!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I had my babies face away from me while holding them with one arm and able to guide their feet through with my free arm. Maybe try that.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Thanks everybody! I will give it another go tomorrow.
    Anonymous

• lol my girls the same way...her thing is tho that she hates being confined to a space so i usually have to space out when i can put her in something where she cant go anywhere...
    Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 3:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2009