boilermakers

dose any of your husbands work for boilermakers? if so how do you like it? my hubby is gone for like 4-6 weeks at a time without seeing us it sucks we have 2 little kids, it makes me sad b/c our 5 month old hardly knows him when he holds her she cries the whole time b/c she hasnt really been around him .... anyone elase feeling this way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Is there anyway you can answer this question with your profile so I can answer you privately?
    Anonymous

• My exstepdad was a boilermaker and still is...It wasnt easy but he made good money. I wouldnt say you can have a close family with a boilermaker without going to visit them.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• for the lady that did the first answer send me a message
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 6, 2009