How thankful are you of...

This site?....I am so glad that I found this site. Everyone here is so nice and answers the questions that I have and I am so glad that there is a place like this to come to after a hard hard hard day of kids kids kids.....Do you feel the same?

AnaBaumgartner

Asked by AnaBaumgartner at 9:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh definitely. I wish I had known about this site while pregnant -- although there would have been an overload of questions by me!
    Anonymous

• Some of these women are VERY nice! Other's I love to kick off the site. It's perfectly fine to have and voice your own opinion but some people on here take it WAY too far and seem to think they're better than others...for whatever reason.
    Anonymous

• Absolutely! I wish I would have found it when I was PREGNANT! I found it shortly after she was born though. Very helpful with a newborn.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Ahh......this site is very nice to have! I too wish I knew about this site when I was preggo!! However, everything turned out good! There are some very nice women here. However, whatever comes with the good, the bad follows. It's unfortunate, but that's okay. You take what you want and disregard what you want also! I love this site. I've become addicted to it more than my Myspace even! :D lol
    ReginaGallo

Answer by ReginaGallo at 9:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I love this site I just found out I was pregnant a week ago and its helped out alot. I don't have my frist appt. unil wednesday soo being able to jump on here helps clam my nerves.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 10:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I am very grateful. I have very few friends with kids and most of the people had kids years ago and aren't very helpful. It has helped me throughout this whole pregnancy. Thanks, ladies!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2009