I had a MC almost two weeks ago but...

I took a pregnancy test tonight and it came out positive. Is it possible that I was going to have twins and lost one? And should I tell my Doctor? I don't want to say anything to my husband since I don't want to get my hopes up incase I am not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Health

• I am so sorry! I am also sorry to say that the pregnancy hormones will stay in your system until the body is completely done clearing things out. I had a MC earlier this year, mine lasted 3 months. Yes 3 MONTHS. I monitored by a doctor the whole time and the preg hormones took that long (and the bleeding) to go away. Again I am so SO SORRY! *hug*
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• No. the pregnancy hormones are probably still in your system. They can stay in your system up to 6 weeks..
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Anonymous