Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im Having trouble convciving, its been a year and a helf.

please help...

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (6)
  • what kind of things have you tried, (besides the obvious!!LOL)

    Answer by Jazak at 10:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • what all have you tried

    Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • If it has been over a year then I would suggest that you talk to your doctor.

    Answer by AlliO2 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • Before you talk to a doctor read Taking Charge of Your Fertility.

    Answer by Liyoness at 11:11 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • Call and set up a meeting with the doctor. They can help if they know you need help! We need to let doctors do their jobs. When I went to the dr for my first baby, I was pregnant in 2 weeks. Don't suffer in silence!

    Answer by Scimecamommy at 11:29 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

  • definitely talk to a doctor, there could be a problem with hubbys sperm or you may have blocked tubes... im not saying you do they're just possibilities that a doctor can sort out!

    Answer by aliciatron at 12:53 AM on Jan. 7, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.