Who thinks Jesus is about to come?

I do and Cant wait to get to heaven this world is going crazy...

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yep very soon. Only God knows the day and the hour but we can know the signs. Many of the things happening from the economy to the war in the middle east are all pointing to the soon return of Christ.

Also, I do continue to live my day to day life.. which is loving those around me that they may see Jesus in me and have a desire to know why when the world seems to be a mess, people are losing jobs, homes, etc. and it seems it won't get better any time soon... that I am able to have peace and not worry at all because I know in whom my hope is and in whom I trust. Living my day to day life right now is reaching out to those who have lost hope, who are hurting, who are hungry... etc.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 11:25 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• He is... have you seen the lost book of anostrodomus ? (sp) more he stated would happen and the begining of the end.. with famine and Plague starting on Dec 21 2012
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 10:23 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• give me a bloody break ... keep wishing your fairy tales will come true .
    freak
    Anonymous

• anon God loves you and u can say what you want about me but words will not hurt me im a child of the most high.... I love you also
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• The Bible pretty much says that we will not know when the end is. So we can all speculate, but we do not know. Only time will tell, but I sure hope we have more time left on this earth than 3 years lol! I want to see my babies grow up and I still believe that humans are for the most part still good, as good as they were back in the days of Jesus. Can't tell me there wasn't murder, theft, war, etc back then.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yep! and I can't hardly wait.
    Jesusiswelcome

Answer by Jesusiswelcome at 10:31 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I understand that this is a belief of Christians, but why not just live your lives day to day, and realize that it will happen when it happens?
    Anonymous

• Anon that was really rude how would you liek if someone called you a freak for your beliefs?? I don ot agree with all of Nostradamus's predictions as he had more that were never fulfilled then he did those that were. The bible tells us all we will have is the signs and many of them are being fulfilled I truly believe it is close but not quite yet..
    singedwingangel

Answer by singedwingangel at 10:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• There are many prophecies that have been fulfilled (ones that had to be fulfilled before Christ returns according to Scripture). BUT, the Bible also states that "NO man knows the hour or the day..." Therefore, I think it's prudent to live each day as if it could be your last, but not to freak out thinking that some event means the end of the world. We need to live our daily lives like we normally do, and when Christ returns He returns.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 10:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I hope he wears a condom!  After 2000 years, it's gonna get messy.

Anonymous