bottles

i was usin dr brown bottles n they dont seem to work..my 2 month old has colic,acid reflux,gas so imma try the playtex dropins has neone ever used them?r they as hard as they look to put 2gether

Brinkleysmommy1

Asked by Brinkleysmommy1 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We used the drop ins and they were great. Not hard to use at all. You just drop the liner in and fill. We reused the liners too. Just washed them in hot soapy water, rinse and let air dry. Saved tons of money.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• can u use a liner again or do u have to change every time?how many times can i use the same liner
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• so i can use the liner again?how many times can i use it over again?
    Brinkleysmommy1

• We used the liners several times. After so long, sometimes they would leak. We just used them till they looked worn or leaked. I think we only bought one or 2 boxes of liners and used them for many, many months. Possibly 8 or 9 mos.
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Poor baby!! He deserves breastmilk and now he has to suffer cause mommy was selfish and gave him that nasty belly-ache food.
    Anonymous

• I think that was rude what Anonymous said. Moms choose how to feed their babies for many different reasons. I don't think that person has a right to judge. Many moms just simply can't do for health reasons and don't want to pass anything on to baby. I don't like when people try to make you feel bad because of how you choose to feed your own child.
    acmjmom28

Answer by acmjmom28 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• ? How do you know she's not nursing? And even if she's not, that's her decision to make not yours to judge.

Anyway, when I'm away from our DD, we put my milk in BornFree bottles- they have an anti gas thingy in them that really seemed to work for Abby's reflux and gas. They're a little pricy (we only have 2 haha) but they are really worth it! Good luck mama! :)
    LishaBee

Answer by LishaBee at 12:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• whoever had sumthing rude to say thats very childish thanks very much i did bf for awhile n stopped i was scared she wasnt gettin enough to eat...and i feel its my biggest regret n life was not keepin up with bf but i kno im a good mother and apperntly the way ur actin ur not much of a mother ur very childish..and babies that r bf can b gassy to and have acid reflux...but i dont need u tellin me im selfish and not a good mother
    Brinkleysmommy1

Answer by Brinkleysmommy1 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2009