where can I get a january 20 2009 bumpersticker or tshirt?

I am looking for a keepsake from inauguration day but don't want to spend a lot of money, any ideas?

teacher-mom

Asked by teacher-mom at 10:28 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I bet if you google, you will find a lot of sites.
    Anonymous

• rolling on floorI would suggest dropping some serious duckies on those commemorative Obama coins and Decorative Plates I keep seeing on T.V. What a great investment! You can hang those plates on the wall like all the Catholics used to do with the Pope and Kennedy.

akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You should research a place that makes customized t-shirts. I just had one made and it only cost me $15.00. It was at a little stand in a mall that made customized iron-ons and they ironed on what I wanted in 30 seconds.
    zianneaaliyah

Answer by zianneaaliyah at 11:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Well my sister and I designed our own Obama t-shirts at customizedgirl.com I chose a Football style shirt and on the back it says Obama and 44 underneath his name. My family will be wearing those. The shirts were 24.50 but they have cheaper styles.

aishadavid

Answer by aishadavid at 11:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• akinbottom2...LMAO! (sorry, obama-fans..it was kinda funny.)
    Anonymous

• Who care what Akinbottom2 has to say we will be celebrating on the 20th Hello!

Anonymous

• I heard if you pay the $50,000 to attend the inaugaration events you will get the t-shirt, coin and plate for free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• go make your own ay Zazzle.com
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:44 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• anon at 502, thankyou oh so much for making me tickle this morning. A coin and plate for free! The coin to call the IRS to see when your "check" is coming and a plate to have your "last supper" on. The tshirt can be worn under regular clothing this winter when the mandatory 68 degrees comes into effect.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 8:15 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Oh there will be PLENTY sold once he's in office. He's the messiah after all. He'll make sure no one has to be offended or confused by "misleading" information ever again. And he's going to teach all our students the power of volunteering with his mandatory civil service program. ;D
    aeon_elyse

Answer by aeon_elyse at 9:55 AM on Jan. 6, 2009