I am mom to three beautiful girls. A set of twins, who are two year old and my first baby who will be 6 years by November. I am pregnant for a baby girl again. Not too sure whether is twins. Please advice me on what to do. Should I keep the pregnancy or what. Am a working class mom.Pls your advice will be appreciated.

Pls your advice will be appreciated. Thanks

sweetmom916

Asked by sweetmom916 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in General Parenting

• I think that God never gives you to much to handle. are you asking if you should have a abortion. if so I think you should not, can you live with a abortion the regret. abortion is final and ends with the death of your child that can be a hard pill to shallow. There is adoption that ends with life and love. there are places that can help with resources call Birthright 1-800-550-4900 God Bless
    ISAIAHMOM632007

Answer by ISAIAHMOM632007 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I agree with the above....I think you will be ok. If it is twins and you dont think you can handle it then I know alot of ppl even in my family alone who cannot concieve and would love to pay you lots of money for your baby/babies. Good Luck with everything
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I agree, God will look after you, I would not terminate your pregnancy
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• do not terminate. It is sad to think that there will be a loss of life. if it is one or two. I belive that if you comceived them than they are a gift from God.
    If you do not think that you can handle two more, than please chekc on adoption.
    bluesubaru

Answer by bluesubaru at 1:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I agree with the other ppl; don't terminate your pregnancy. I suffered for 10 long years of infertility. I got to conceive my daughter after a very difficult infertility treatment and ultimately having an artificial insemination. I use to cry myself to sleep every night wishing I was able to conceive naturally like many other women. And I often question God as of why he gave the grace to other women to conceive unwanted children and not me. Many other women who can't have children will give their lives to have your problem. Children are a gift from God treasure them... Good luck... May God continue to bless you...
    GodPRKitty

Answer by GodPRKitty at 2:48 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Please don't terminate the pregnancy.Adoption is a blessing for families that can't concieve a child of their own.and open adoptions keep a relationship with the child and bio mom.No offense but maybe you should be happy with the kids you have.Maybe your first grandchild will be a boy.
    evelynwest

Answer by evelynwest at 3:18 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• When I first found out that I was pregnant with my 3rd, I knew that I didn't want more kids. #2 was only 9 mos old. Hubby didn't want any more either. 4 years later, I can not imagine what my life would be like with all 3 of my kids. Ultimately for us it came down to were we capable of taking care of this baby financially, emotionally, and anyother way. The answer was yes!!! I NEVER NEVER regret my decision. But every person and situation is different. I agree please don't terminate!!!!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 5:24 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• please consider adoption. you may never know. this baby could be the one to cure cancer. and you do know that if you do let the baby go for adoption, you will be givign a miracle to a family who wants it very much.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:08 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I own a group called ABORTION REGRET and I am admin of LIVING WITH THE DECISION - ABORTION. Please check out these groups for info and visit my journal for my personal experience with abortion. Please don't abort your child...it is a decision you will likely regret for a lifetime.
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 4:01 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Thanks all for your wonderful answers. God bless you. I will keep it. Thanks once again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:25 AM on Jul. 18, 2008