Anyone PRO-marijuana in here??

I read questions in here that are about pot, what's right and what's wrong, what would you do, kinda situations. I am all for pot, as long as it isn't abused; kinda like alchohol. It's okay to use in moderation, just once in blue moon. However, if someone is using it all day every day, like when they are at work with dangerous machinery, that is abuse of something that was originally made to relax with and enjoy with a few friends. And obviously not around your kids! I prefer marijuana over alcohol because you have never heard of anyone dying of pot overdose or even anyone beating the crap out someone because they had a disagreement, while on it, and if you did; it wasn't just marijuana they were using. Someone lied to you if you did hear otherwise. There is this poster that I found once, it's been my fav poster since! It said in big bold letters; "Man made booze, God made weed...Who do you trust?"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think it should definitely be legalized. And I think that a lot of people need to be better educated about it.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• You don't know if your weed has been laced either. Think about that when you puff again.
    Anonymous

• Reguardless of the effects being worse or better then other drugs, it is illegal, in my book that makes it wrong. I know alot of pot heads that are fully functional respectable adults that I love dearly, to each his own, but for me illegal means something to me. Nothing is worth losing my kids over.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 10:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• right nowadays no drug or "herb" is pure. usually they are laced now because it helps sell less but "make more money"
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• That's an easy one to fix, grow your own! Just not in your own home of course! lol, that would be just more stupid! lol
    Anonymous

• Regardless, its a stupid past time..You have children. Grow Up!!!
    Anonymous

• When I was a teenager (it's been awhile) I liked drinking and then I tried pot and liked it better and quit drinking. when I became pregnant with my first child I quit smoking and since then lost my craving for it. My daughter is now 8 years old. My point is I don't like weed but I would not have any problem with it being legalized. I know a lot of people who smoke and I know a lot of people who don't smoke and both the smokers and nonsmokers wish it would be legalized. on another note, i would be more concerned with the affects pesticides or insecticides that can be put on pot as opposed to someone lacing it.on another note, if it were legal people could grow their own and not worry about it being laced.
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 10:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• GROW YOUR OWN..
    where do you get your seeds?
    from the plant of the weed that was laced.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Personally, I prefer some people after they've smoked a little pot. My ex-husband was a mean SOB after he'd been drinking but was sometimes actually nice after a little weed. Never heard of a person being killed by a stoned driver, either. Don't get me wrong, I know pot impairs reactions too but not like a drunk driver.....
    Aunt_T_1366

Answer by Aunt_T_1366 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Grow your own....
    Not necessarily, if you know all the right people. Maybe in the lower 48, there is ALOT of laced sh**, I wouln't trust anything in the lower 48. That's right, I'm more in the natural part of the country baby!
    Anonymous