Why do I want sex all of the sudden after monthes of no libido ?TMI

I take meds and have health conditions, I love my husband dearly and we have a great relationship , I am also perimenopausal , Ok for months I have not been in the mood , I make love and do enjoy my man , but I would be just as happy with a hug . So for the past three days all I can think of is making love to my husband , I have gone from being dry as the sahara to being well watered ( I am trying not to be crude ) and my breast need his attention, What is this ? Hormones or just a sudden realization of how lucky I am ? ( many of my friends have rotten and cheating husbands)
Anyone ever experience this, Please don't reply if you are going to bash or get crude

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Just go for it!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Because you want to make us jealous?
    ddbz

Answer by ddbz at 10:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• LOL ddbz . no I am just hoping it doesn't go away I can't figure out if can keep it going I wish all of us could feel what I am feeling it is like a second honeymoon and Hubby is very happy to feel desired
    Anonymous

• Has no one ever experienced a sudden intense increase in libido for no apparent reason ?
    Anonymous

• The other day my DH was going on about how we have more sex now than ever before in our relationship. I just can't get enough of him here recently. I'm 25 so it's not due to menopause and I take no meds. I just want my hubby. I don't want to question it though...
    Anonymous

• Part of it may be a side effect from your meds, and other might be if you have health conditions, you just don't feel like it? Maybe it's hormone surge. Sometimes when we think about it and ponder it for a while, it does wonders for our libido. Keep thinking about him!!!
    Central_IL_Mom

Answer by Central_IL_Mom at 11:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I will keep thinking about it My husband is so good to me and so giving it feels great to see him feel so wanted and appreciated I wont go to detail but he has been there in ways lots of guys would run from
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 6, 2009