ok, no bashing...

Well I am 17, and I have only ever been with one guy, who I am with now. And we have a son together, but we never really talk about sex, we just do it. And my mom never really talked to me about it, and I never really learned about it either. Besides health class, which was way back in grade school. He uses stuff like going down, and all that, and I feel so stupid because I dont know what it really means. Please dont say things like, well your too young to be having sex anyway. We live on our own, we have been since I was 14, when I got pregnant. And I am amancipated. I don't talk to my parents anymore. I just need some one to help me understand all the things about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• going down is a term for oral sex. I don't know what other terms you need to know but feel free to ask.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Well what do you wanna know? Like the terms that are used?
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• well he uses stuff like going down while were doing it the regular way. and uses different posutions, and asks if I wan to try them, and I feel stupid when I don't know what that position is..
    Anonymous

• hmm well going down is oral..where you use your mouth on his penis aka a blowjob. or he goes down on you and uses his mouth on your vag aka eating you out...69 is when you are both going down on eachother at the same time. doggy style is exactly that. doggy style. you on all 4s him on his knees behind you. you can also have him lay down and you get on top backwards (facing his feet) and thats called reverse cowgirl...those are basics...
    Anonymous

• you can google 'sex terms' as well.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 10:48 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Don't feel bad, I'm 36 and I'm still learning some of the new lingo for all kinds of things and yep I feel a bit stupid too when someone is telling me about this or that and I have to ask what they're talking about. Doesn't make you stupid tho. If you don't ask, you'll never know :)
    Any questions you have you can put in the search engine such as "How many sexual positions are there?" typically there's more than enough information to keep you busy for quite some time on just about any subject there is but once you read about it, you're welcome to ask other women here how it works for them etc :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Why does he know all these terms and you don't?? What's he been doing, and where has he been doing it??

Furthermore- if you're not comfortable enough to ask him just what he's talking about after 3 years with him, what are you doing with him??

As for the definitions - as much as I'd love to give you a tutorial, you are underage and that would not be appropriate.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 11:00 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• When he asks you to do something and you're not sure what it is, just ask him. If you've been with him since you were 14 he knows your experience level. I'm sure it wouldn't surprise him much if you didn't know all the terms. Ask him to get you a book with positions in it. That way you could tell him what you think looks like fun, and he could show you what he's talking about. It doesn't have to be awkward.... make it fun!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:06 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If he is the only guy you have ever been with and have been with him for 3 years shouldn't you be comfortable enough to ask him? o.o
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• hit me up anytime girly...ill answer anything no hate involved lol
    Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 3:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2009