I am currently 9 and half weeks pregnant and my legs pull every evening. It gets so bad that I can not sit in one place for to long. Has anyone had this symptom, if so are there any remedies for it?

amarie380

Asked by amarie380 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I get that too when im pregnant!!! Drink lots and lots and lots and i mean lots of water and that helps!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• what do you mean pull?
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I used to get charlie horses like 10 times a day when I was pregnant with my second child. They were so bad that I could tell when they were coming and learned how to work them out before they got bad. It was awful. I was told to eat more bananas for the potasium, didn't help me, but maybe it will help you.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 10:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If you are talking about cramps eat bananas. The potassium helps. Or find other foods you like with high potassium levels.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 10:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I always heard that was from a lack of potassium. Try bananas.
    Aunt_T_1366

Answer by Aunt_T_1366 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Thank you all for the info. The pulling is like charlie horses. I need to stay away from the bananas due to the lovely symptom of constipation. I have been taking postassium vita and need to drink more water.
    amarie380

Answer by amarie380 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009