have you ever seen an ugly baby

i know its not the child fault and im sorry if this offends anybody but i do NOT think that all babies are cute.. i have seen some really ugly babies i would never say it out loud but ill admit i have thought "man poor baby"

we had this lil girl in the daycare i used ot work at and im sorry but she was NOT a cute baby we all thought that but would never say it.. when she got to otddler age thought she really turned into a DOLL.... they gtrow out of it most of the time but ill admit some babies just are not cute

anyone agree?

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Yeah not all babies are cute, but they are to their mommies and that's all that matters.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yes i have seen some hidious babies!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• yes not all babies are pretty..... I usually keep it to myself though
    xxprittykittyxx

Answer by xxprittykittyxx at 10:46 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Good Lord, YES! I have seen some pretty ugly babies... and I was one of them! My birth pic is atrocious! But after a couple of weeks, my nose straightened out and I was adorable.

However, I have noticed that most of the kids that I know that were ugly babies, they actually became very attractive as they got older.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Oh yeah, I have seen some not so cute babies. You know that every mother is going to think her kid is the most beautiful thing ever. Heck. I think my little boy is adorable and people are always telling me how cute he is, but I still wonder if other people really and truly think he is as cute as I do. LOL
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I was the ugliest baby ever, but I'm not too shabby now:)
    Anonymous

• Yes!!!!!!!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• In this case, YES THERE ARE SOME UGLY babies! But instead of lying to mommy, just say, "Oh what a precious lil one"! Because reguardless of cuteness, ALL babies are precious!
    Lillysmomma1024

Answer by Lillysmomma1024 at 12:53 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I think every baby has its own type of cuteness...no baby can be completely ugly...i dont think
    Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 3:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• That is kinda HARSH?! dont you think you are going a little far by saying, "That baby is hideous"?
    SHALLOW MUCH.....?
    Anonymous