WHAT WAS THE WORST PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS YOU EVER HAD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nausea. Had to change my deoderant, laundry detergent, bar soap. fabric softener, lotion....Everything I smelled made me nauseous. It was hard finding food I could handle eating.
    GIswife

Answer by GIswife at 10:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Just morning sickness really. Everything made me barf and I completely lost my appetite. On the bright side it was a most effective weight loss strategy lol. The rest of my pregnancy went very smoothly.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• NAusea hands down..when things swell or you get heartburn you can deal with that. Even leg cramps are better than nausea. Mine was so bad I would pray to throw-up in hopes it would get better. Thank goodness mine got much better after the 22 week. I was a bit tired of eating peanut butter and milk. That is all I could stand.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Morning sickness the whole time.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 11:07 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Crotch pains!!! I started getting them about half way through this pregnancy (they say your more prone to getting them the more kids you have... weird) and they went away for a while, then came back. OMG sometimes it just hurts to walk.
    KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Symphsis Pubic Dysfunction. Oh...my...god. I would wake up from a sound sleep gasping in pain because I moved. By nine months I was in tears every time I stood up because it hurt so bad.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:32 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• The constant nausea. I twas so hard to live with, the only time I didn't feel it was when I slept bt it was right up until I fell asleep and as soon as I woke up.
    gretch81

Answer by gretch81 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• terrible heartburn and an irritating itchy rash all over my body which i was told would go after delivery i had about 6 wks to go
    niceandspice

Answer by niceandspice at 4:15 AM on May. 5, 2009