WELL SEE THE THING IS...

i just got divorced and me and my daughter are living with my mom..and im really getting tired of it im wantin to move out but i dont kno if it is a good idea i dont work at the moment cause i was in a custody battle and i couldnt leave my little girls side but noe i am able to work....if i get a job and make money do u think its a good idea to move out and start a new life?? with me and my little girl?

haylinn1019

Asked by haylinn1019 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes yes yes
    gitanomadre

Answer by gitanomadre at 10:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yep very good idea
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If you are capable of working, given your circumstaces I think you are right in trying to get a job. I went through the exact same thing and I began working immediately because I didn't want to be a burden on my family and because I was an adult with children and they were dependant on me. I would start off by staying where you are and getting a job, saving money, and then getting a clear plan on where to go. Try to take it step by step so that you don't get overwhelmed or move too fast. i wish you all the luck in the world!
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 10:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Yes! Do it! But I'd suggest staying with your mom for a little while longer. Just until you get into the swing of things at your new job and maybe save a few extra bucks.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:09 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• definitely i think a new start would help both you and you lil girly to also get past this point in your life...good luck hun!
    Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 3:42 AM on Jan. 6, 2009