Rock Of Love Tour Bus

Did anyone watch "Rock of Love Tour Bus " yesterday..Not that I care about those skanks, but I was just curious what happened to "the one" that he chose on the last show..? Did they ever say?

sydsmom2

Asked by sydsmom2 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'm gonna have to catch a rerun. i watched the first two seasons of rock of love and really liked it.i didn't watch the charm school thing though it wasn't my thing. i'm going to keep checking this post to see the answer cause I wonder what happened to amber as well. anyways, good question..
    maemaesmom

Answer by maemaesmom at 11:01 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i must admit i am a big fan of the show , i have watched and or taped it,, from what i have heard they split because of different life styles , they are still friends but no longer dating...
    boyer94

Answer by boyer94 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I heard that their schedules were way too different. I also heard that while he was taping this new show, he still was in love with Amber. I don't know why I enjoy this show, but I get a good laugh out of it. My husband makes fun of me constantly!
    Anonymous

• lol i think he is a cute man whore on those shows
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I watch them off and on throughout the day. They offer a cheap relief and laugh to be honest.

These new girls...Wow. You thought the regular Rock of Love was terrible? There was a girl who took a body shot off one of the others girls. ....FROM HER VAGINA!

I changed it then. That was really just too much for me.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 12:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• VD! VD! Spreading the love groupie style. NASTY, NASTY, NASTY!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I just seen that shot u mention and hubby and i both spit are mountain dews out of are mouth plus it came out of my nose. i can see doing that with my hubby when no one is around but that just made me sick

semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I am watching a rerun right now.. lol

They did not stay together because they were both going in different directions. I remember reading on her myspace page a few months ago that she was getting her own TV show based in Chicago.
    missmissy

Answer by missmissy at 1:06 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• this show reminds me of bad girls,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jan. 6, 2009