Anyone feel like this in the beginning??

My husband and i are TTC and my periods have been a lil crazy since finishing breastfeeding but i had on oct. 31, nov. 1st and dec 3rd and still no period. i have been having lots of fatigue but just changed anxiety meds so im not sure thats any symptom. Also, i have had a lot of tightness and pressure, almost like wierd cramping senstation right beneath my pubic bone. Anyone else experience this easrly on during pregnancy?? i dont know if its even worth testing so just wanted to know if anyone had that sensation??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think you should just take a test. With your peroids not being really regular, you are gonna have to test every now and then to know what is going on. Also, I am not sure what anxiety meds you are on, but have you talked to your doctor about how safe they are during pregnancy? I know a lot of them have risks factors involved with pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• I didn't have cramping until I was much farther along and they discovered I had an irritable uterus. I would take a test, just so you can stop wondering.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2009