trying not to get my hopes up... but maybe?

Ok lately the sides of my boobs and my nipples hurt. I have very mild craps heartburn constanly hungry.my period should have came today but didnt. I know i need to test but im looking for reasurance and support cause im tired of being disappointed. Luck and baby dust to everyone

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 11:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I am in the same boat and can sure understand what you are going through. I am trying since 3 months for #2 and my period sometimes comes on time and sometimes doesn't. I am late by 3 days now but I have determined not to test until I am late by a week so that I dont get my hopes up only to be disappointed. For my first daughter, I conceived the very first month we tried, so only now I am experiencing the emotional roller coaster. I am also having some symptoms but then I get those symptoms from PMS too... so best way to deal is prepare for the worst, but hope for the best! Keep busy and not think about it much. Good luck...
    SweKrish

Answer by SweKrish at 4:10 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• The only thing you can do is test. The fact that your period did not show up today is great! Golod luck to you!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If your period was due today, then test. Wait for the morning pee, so it has the best chances of showing a positive. Good luck.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 11:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009