Am I crazy?

Ok this is a stupid question but.

I packed my daughters bag today. yes I have a different bag then her. I have to stay in the hospital for 3 days after my c-section and I packed so many clothes. When I had my first daughter I remember changing her so much. An having to send my SO back for more because I didnt have enough. She would spit up on them or poop on them. I have like 5 onesies, 3 gowns, and 3 sleepers, plus 2 outfits for her to go home in one is smaller then the other as i dont know how big she is going to be. I am 38 wks and MAY be having her tomorrow the Dr will tell me in the morning. Am I crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:19 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL I don't think you are crazy. We all want to make sure we are prepared right? Most hospitals provide outfits for your stay there though. But of course you can always use your own items. If that's what you want then more power to ya :)
    KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• If you are then so was I. I packed my little boy a bag full of the cutest little outfits and blankets. I couldn't wait to dress him and try on all of those little cute clothes. I think you are perfectly normal and just excited!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• The thing the hospital gives is those shirts and I hate them they dont feel to soft. I would like to be more cunfy so I imagine she would too.
    Anonymous

• I was the same way. I didn't use the little shirt things at all for my son.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• No, you are not crazy. You are nesting and that only tells me that the baby is coming soon!
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 11:34 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• the hospital i went to woulnt let me use my own items, just in case someone tried to walk out with my baby they wouldnt let me go out of the maternity ward with the baby and they had an alarm bracelet.security precautions i guess
    Rebekahs_Mommy

Answer by Rebekahs_Mommy at 11:41 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Well they keep her bracelet on and I will have one to I cant leave either. But the only time I had a problem using my own clothes is with my son when he was in the NICU they wanted to see ALL of him so he had to be naked the HOLE 2weeks I felt SO bad for him.
    Anonymous

• Meh, her stuff is teeny, bring as much as you want! I didn't have to bring clothes for my son to wear in the hospital, so I can't really be of much help to you. My guy also (somehow) stays pretty clean, so the only clothes changing we really do is into jammies and then regular clothes in the morning. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 12:42 AM on Jan. 6, 2009