• In the Spotlight:

it's good but how can I get it better?

My husband and me had the best sex life EVER, then came baby and stress and health issues, etc. We still enjoy sex but I was wanting tips on how to spice things up a little more than just routine sex. I'm thinking about finding new places, but haven't come up with much more past that. We like trying new things and are open minded on what to do with each other, but we don't do things like threesomes or dominating things. I'm not bashing those that do, but we just want to get ideas on new things to do or tips. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Relationships

• Put a note in his lunch box. Give intimate time together names and say be sure you remember we are "coloring" tonight or whatever. That way when he gets the note, he'll be all excited and you are all he'll think about the rest of the day. Get a sitter or take the kids to grandma and grandpa's fix a nice dinner, quiet music, put on his favorite perfume or lotion and make it all about him. I know it's hard when you're exhausted.....but it will be worth it!
    Anonymous

• I know my husband wouldn't care about the dinner or music or whatever, thats all normal stuff for him. but I bought an "adult movie" for us to watch while we commence and we both loved it. I wasn't so sure about it at first but it really steams things up.
    nicholeluvslucy

Answer by nicholeluvslucy at 12:27 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• When I was pregnant (for some reason) things started to feel different b/c I was "plump" down there b/c of the extra blood flow (sorry if that is TMI) so my husband and I got a vibrator and a cock ring. we don't use them as often now but when we're feeling frisky it's really fun. my husband says he likes them and it feels good for me too. you can get cheap ones if you're not sure if you'll like them at first.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Jan. 6, 2009