how so i get my 10 mon. old to stop bitting?

kaysmom1

Asked by kaysmom1 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my friend went through this with her now 3 year old.. they out a little drop of vinegar in her moth every time she bit... it only took about 2 days before she stopped.. never to bite again! It was great because the day care even got on board because the biting was out of control.
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:39 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• when baby bites GENTLY flick his cheek and say no biting.At 10 months you cannot "talk" it out w/them and a lite flick startles them.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon 11:49. I don't know about the vinegar thing because it seems a bit much for a 10 month old but I think I may try that with one of my older ones that likes to bite!
    Anonymous

• My mom bit me when I bit her... I never did it again. Dont bite hard enought to truly hurt them, but just hard enough to let them know. that it hurts people. And that its bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• BITE BACK!! It stopped me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Jan. 6, 2009