dollar store pregnancy tests...

i have seen lots of mamas rave about the dollar store pregnancy tests on here. that sometimes the cheapest ones read the lowest levels. what dollar store do you get yours from... there aren't any right near me, so i'll have to search one out... dollar tree, deals, any others?

abelsmama07

Asked by abelsmama07 at 11:36 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• dollar general, family dollar
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I got a positive from a Dollar Tree test once. My most favorite and most reliable brand was the First Response Early Response though. It never ever let me down and if I was pregnant, it told me so!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• They are all the same. You pee on them and they give you a + or - sign. The cheap ones work every bit as good as the more expensive ones.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:38 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Dollar Tree I bought 5 and had 5 double pink lines in seconds after dropping the pee in the circle part.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:42 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• the ones at the doller stores are the ones they use in free clinics. So its just as good as the expencive ones.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 11:43 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Family Dollar Brand! Woo hoo!
    Anonymous

• yeah, i'm not arguing that they aren't as good. by the lowest levels, i meant the lowest hormone levels... meaning that's a good thing. i just want to know what stores they are at. we're ttc, so i figure i'm going to be using a lot in the coming months...
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Here is a website that lists certain tests and what level of HCG they detect.
    http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Dollar Tree if ur in the Pacific Northwest
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:12 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I GOT MINE FROM THE 99 CENT STORE AND IT CAME OUT POSITIVE, THEN I WASNT SURE IF IT WAS A FALSE POSITIVE SO I WENT TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD AND SURE ENOUGHT I WAS PREGNANT!
    2KandyS0Sweet9

Answer by 2KandyS0Sweet9 at 2:58 AM on Jan. 6, 2009