Has anyone tried the rebate processor/data entry job?

Work at home positions.

yme330

Asked by yme330 at 11:45 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Money & Work

• Rebates are basically scams. And yes, data entry jobs are a little harder to find, but I know of some great companies.
    I'm listing them now on stuckathomemom.com. Give me an hour and I'll have them all posted. You'll need to go to stuckathomemom.com and click Work @ Home Jobs. You can go there now and find Legitimate Paid Survey site information and make a little money while you wait for me to finish.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 11:54 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I always recommend starting your own business.  I have lots of great ideas at www.stuffformoms.info as well as two website ideas of businesses that I have created myself, Virtual Assistant and Errand Service.  Let me know if you have any questions.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:41 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Yes. It is basically clickbank. With clickbank you can earn commission on any ebook or item that you sell with your ID in the link. To sell the items you need to advertise on a blog or website. You are competing with everyone else who has a clickbank account who is advertising the same item so you might offer a rebate to get the sale. Once the person purchases you will then process their rebate. This is money going back to the purchasor out of your clickbank account.

There are people who make money this way and if you have a blog or site that gets a lot of hits a day then it might be worth it. If you are interested I may still have the e-book that explains it in great detail.... yes I bought it.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:50 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I use a variety of free places, and I've cleared over 14k in the last year. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:43 AM on Jan. 6, 2009