My daughter......

used to tell me off with songs. When she was about 2 and she was upset with me she would say in an amgry voice, "abcdEFG!!!!" lol or "ba ba black sheep, have YOU ANY WOOL?!?!?!?!" lol I would in turn respond with the next bit of the song. She was truly upset with me and that's how she responded. lol
Have your kids had a unique way of telling you off?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• that is so cute... my son says " get out of here crazy girl",or "no YOU stop it!"he is not allowed to say that.. but when he slips it out it is hard not to laugh I always have to hide my face and giggle for a sec!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• Love it!
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• LOL that is so cute! My son will just say "you'rE being naughty mommy!'
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My son's 17 months and has his own babbly language. He tells me off all the time, but I have no idea what he's saying! lol.... maybe that's a good thing!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 12:09 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My 2 year old says TIME OUT and points her finger at me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My 2yo will tell me "Excuse Me! Dont make me mad!" LOL I have to go hide somewhere where she wont see me laughing my butt off.....
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 3:40 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• my son is only 4.5 mos old but he already has an attitude...he's always really good but if i'm not doing what he wants or something fast enough he starts getting loud and babbling in baby talk and I am just wondering to myself if he's trying to cuss me out haha!
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 4:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• O my, that is hilarious!
    delta27

Answer by delta27 at 12:11 PM on Jan. 6, 2009