If you had a chance to be on bret michaels tv show would you do it?

I think bret is good looking, but i am wondering if you would be on tv show? and what would you do with him if you had a chance?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Entertainment

• huh?
    Anonymous

• No I wouldn't cause I don't want any nasty germies! Bleh! He has been around way too many skankies for me!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I have seen his shows on vh1 or whatever the channel was. i think i would just look at him, won't touch him cause i love my hubby i just like bret michaels the way he looks but he is a man whore
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Never ever ever! Last nights show was a bit much for me! I would be Hugh Hefners lady though:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I have never even heard of him!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• no! that's so disgusting
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 12:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• No. because I don't think he's all that much of a catch.

Besides I think it's degrading to a woman to go on national TV and "fight" 14 other women for one guy. You thought love triangles were bad? I just don't kow why anyone would want to do that to themselves.

Not to say I wouldn't do a reality show though. I probably would, lol. Just not one to find "love"
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 12:23 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• GROSS! He is the STD of Love not the Rock of Love. Who would want to be on that slutty groupie show?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• No, he is so not my type.
    missmissy

Answer by missmissy at 1:05 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Only if I could pull off his hairpiece and see what is really under there!! However, I am not skanky enough and all of my parts are natural so I am disqualified..
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:21 AM on Jan. 6, 2009