Who was the fist person you told you were pregnant? and how mant test did you take?

I told my mom first only cause i got a faint positive then we went and got like 2 more tests and they did the same thing so she told my aunt, then my friend and i went to wal-mart and got 2 more so she knew finally dh came in from work and i got to tell him. I took like 6 test that night plus one for my medical card and one at the clinic so they'd see me they would only accecpt their positives noone elses.

aubrees_mommie

Asked by aubrees_mommie at 11:55 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DH both times. Took 1 test each time.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 11:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• i told my kids dad first and i only took one test each ept
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 11:57 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I told my husband first...I just figured he helped make it, he should be the 1st to know! :) And I took 2 tests.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:58 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I told my sister first, well kinda I told her I thought I might be pregnant and that I was going to take a test when I got home from work, but I was pretty sure it would be positive. So I went home took a test and it was positive. And then I took another test later that night for my hubby. Turns out I was right! It was very positive!
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• my dh the first time... the second time i found out at work( work at a dr's office)... so EVERYONE knew BUT him!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 11:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2009

• I think I called my mom first. I woke her up by telling her she was going to be a grandmother. I only took one at home test. I didn't get to tell my husband until I was about 2 months pregnant because he was deployed at the time and couldn't call home for the first month.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:01 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• My husband was there when I took it. Then I told a friend of ours. I took one test but being that I was 18-I took another one because I knew it-I could just feel it-but then again I didnt believe it-if that makes sense.
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:04 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I called a good friend of mine when I took the urine test, to have her help me with ideas on how to tell my bf.

When I got to work that afternoon, I took a blood test (I work in a lab) to confirm the pregnancy, and after that I called my mom and asked her how she would like to be a grandma, and she didn't believe me!! Took me 5 mins to convince her I was telling the truth.

When I got home from work, I told my bf, and the next day I told damn near everyone! lol
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:07 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I took a digital test and it said negative and I threw it across the room. LOL Then I took a Fact Plus but went back to sleep and when I woke up it was positive, so I went to the store and got a First Response and took 2 of them and they were both positive. So yeah, 4 tests in about 2 hours. LOL I think I told my husband first, but that was 4 years ago and I may have actually called my fertility doctor before calling my husband at work. LOL He was with me for the first 2 tests but neither of us trusted those results. Haha
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• #1~Hubby, 4 tests(the first two I had tossed as I saw no lines, next morning I had a feeling I should look and there were faint lines on each test. So I took 2 more to be sure)
    #2~My 18mth old then called hubby LOL, 3 tests
    #3~My good friend online, 1 test

BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 12:52 AM on Jan. 6, 2009