Long or short?

Is your hair long or short? Has the length changed since you became a mom?
I've mostly had long hair but with first child I cut it short believing that it was easier to care for. Not really. With my second I did it again, not sure why. Someone commented to me that it is true the more kids you have the shorter your hair gets. I haven't had more than a trim since she said that. On baby #3 and it's past the half way on my back. I'm feeling the itch to cut it!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 5, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I keep my hair short. I usually get it done in a pixie style cut. After I had my kid I grew my hair out then chopped it all off again when she was about 2ish.
    DixieRoadrash

Answer by DixieRoadrash at 1:04 PM on Jan. 6, 2009

• mine is kinda long i dont like it short and i cant have it to long without getting a headache from hell
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Always had long hair.
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:00 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• Mine was always long-I finally cut off 26 inches my freshman year in high school! Since then its been about shoulder length or slightly shorter!
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 12:03 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I always had long hair til DD came along lol, now I have an inverted bob lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 12:11 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• ive always had long hair but cut it short cause my son kept pulling it wither he wanted to or not and my husband kept laying on it. and im planning on keeping it short for a while
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 9:48 AM on Jan. 6, 2009

• I had long hair for over 30 years, then after I turned 32 I started cutting a little more off each year. When I turned 40 I chopped it off in a "Halle Berry style do" a very short, spiky cut. Now I'm letting it grow again- It's cut like Tori Spelling's in her show Tori & Dean. I love to change it ever so often- I don't want to get into a rut again!
    jaycee66

Answer by jaycee66 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 6, 2009